I've been to Relto and Er'Cana a lot for the past month - things have been quiet in the Cavern and decidedly unquiet on the surface, so aside from popping into Relto in the morning for my meditations and then a quick dash back and forth to Er'cana and the pellet drop point, I haven't had much time for D'ni.
(About the only thing that would have gotten me down there would have been if Jishin and Meiczyslaw had needed to evac to the 'Hood, at which point I would've been down there right from work to make sure they were OK. Thankfully, that didn't become necessary.)
Now, of course, the cycle has shifted - a number of my other commitments have calmed to the point that I can think about the Cavern again, and the politics down there are on the rise (again...) so this morning actually went into the 'Hood to check and make sure nothing was out of place.
I don't always like the idea of the DRC messing with my 'Hood, but I have to say, the pumpkins on the window ledges are really pretty. I love autumn, and now it's come to the neighborhoods.
I only wish that the DRC would leave me the ladders so I could try to get into the rooms beyond without needing my stupid climbing harness and pitons!
Friday, November 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment