Monday, March 12, 2007

Somewhere, a Bahro is laughing at me.

Yesterday, we finally got all of the suspects in our 'hood together to go and open the Eder Tsogahl door, because we hadn't been through it yet. Jack, Jishin, Meiczyslaw and I all wanted our stone, in spite of the fact that I've discovered that Tsogahl makes me sneeze if I'm in there too much.

We also managed to get some other folks to help us - Ryan, who I hadn't seen since Mysterium, and several other people who had all managed to get in there but were perfectly willing to help us get in. We scattered around the age and did the usual song and dance to get the door open, sweating like mad and getting our shoes full of water.

And get it open we did! And...

I got a repeat of the Delin Door fiasco. I mentioned to everyone there, right before we got the door open, that I'd been shut out of the door barely the first time around, and wouldn't it be funny if it happened again?

It happened again. Pretty much identical situations - my number was last and I was down by the busted Maintainer's Mark in the water, and couldn't quite make it to the door in time. Whoops! Meiczyslaw got a shot of me running up to the door with it about chest high on me.

I sat down and laughed my head off right outside the door because if I didn't, I knew I'd start crying.

Fortunately, this time, everybody linked right back and helped me through the door. (We had problems the time before getting everyone to come back.) So now I have another hovering stone in my Relto, and I don't have to go back to Tsogahl any time soon.

Which is good, because we're about to get spring on my part of the surface, and I'm going to have enough allergy problems without getting them from the Ages I'm visiting.

Shorah!

No comments: